Reichhardt Electronic Innovations
Last Updated: April 8, 2021
Important Notice to all Non-German Residents
Please be aware that our Website is hosted in Germany and is subject to German state and federal law. If you are located outside of Germany and choose to visit our Website or other Reichhardt websites and platforms, or purchase our products or services, or otherwise communicate or interact with Reichhardt in person or electronically, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin, and you do so at your own risk.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect or receive the following types of information:
We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive (or other storage medium) so that your computer or device will “remember” information about your visit. We use both first and third-party session cookies and persistent cookies.
Below is a general primer on session and persistent cookies; information collected by cookies depends on its particular purpose. For more information, please see Information from Third-Party Analytics Providers below.
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Website and other Reichhardt websites and platforms. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time or until you delete them. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your web browser’s “help” file. To the extent we provide a log-in portal or related feature on our Website or other Reichhardt websites or platforms, persistent cookies can be used to store your passwords so that you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our visitors to personalize the experience on our Website or other Reichhardt websites or platforms.
In some cases, we may associate information that you have provided to us (e.g., email address) with the cookies that we use. In addition to facilitating the purposes described above, this is useful in understanding your engagement with other content related to our Website or other Reichhardt websites or platforms (e.g., email open rates, URL click-throughs).
If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, certain aspects of our Website or other Reichhardt websites or platforms may not function properly or as intended.
Information from Third-Party Analytics Providers
For Google Analytics, please visit: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to develop, implement, market, promote, and sell products, services, and special offers;
- to purchase, acquire, and solicit products, services, and special offers from our suppliers;
- to manage our business and provide day-to-day services including, but not limited to, ordering, shipping, delivering, invoicing, collecting, establishing credit arrangements, administering rebates, discounts, and special programs, processing payments, managing accounts, and supply chain activities;
- to investigate and respond to customer inquiries and complaints;
- to establish customer, supplier, and retailer relationships and to communicate with customers, suppliers, and retailers;
- to research, develop and improve existing and new products, technologies, and services;
- to provide information and training to customers, suppliers, and retailers about existing and new products and services of Reichhardt, including the use of such products and services;
- to manage and promote the business activities of Reichhardt, including the development and evaluation of business plans;
- to review and assess market trends and activities impacting the business of Reichhardt;
- to secure and protect the safety and well-being of our customers, suppliers, retailers, the community, and the environment;
- to better understand our customers, online visitors, suppliers and service providers, we may analyze your information in aggregate form (which will not identify you personally);
- to administer or enforce our rights under an agreement or otherwise protect Reichhardt and its rights;
- to meet requirements imposed by law; including court orders, subpoenas, or compliance with the legal process.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- as required or permitted by law including, but not limited to, complying with a court order, complying with a statute or regulation, and assisting with investigations by law;
- to administer or enforce our rights under an agreement;
- in emergency situations that threaten the life, health, or security of an individual, the community, or the environment;
- in the event of a change of ownership, sale, merger, liquidation, reorganization, or acquisition of Reichhardt, a Reichhardt business unit or department, or substantially all of Reichhardt or a Reichhardt business unit or department’s assets outside the ordinary course of business, your personal information may be transferred as part of the transaction, as permitted by law;
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purpose of meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and when compelled to do so by government authorities or required by law or regulation including, but not limited to, in response to court orders and subpoenas;
- in aggregate form with our agents, current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties; or
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Reichhardt takes the security and privacy of your personal information very seriously. Accordingly, we implement reasonable security measures designed to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such data, and comply with applicable laws and regulations. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with whom we may share your information (as permitted herein), nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
DO NOT TRACK
Reichhardt does not respond to “Do Not Track” settings or other related mechanisms at this time.